This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

See Ya in a Bit!

I just queued up posts at 1,001 Son-Days for the next six days.  There's a triple layer "Pink Lady" cake frosted and pretty in the frigidaire.  There is a set of home-made "fuzzy cupcakes" wrapped and adorned by the front door.  We are all ready in the house for Aunty Ana's visit from Chicago.  Ana is my sister from another mister and she gives the best hugs.  She's the one who taught me not to fear baking and to always respect Martha.

I'm not really going to say much more about that except, go on over to 1,001 Son-Days and see some slobber covered horns! A few days from now there'll be a small written piece on how the name Salamander came to be, and I don't think I've ever talked about that here.

Finally, what do you think about the fuzzy cupcakes idea? I would post a picture, but I forgot to take one before I wrapped them, so it'll have to wait.  They're for her review mirror, in the fuzzy dice sense of things.  She loves cupcakes and knitting, so I thought they'd be a whimsical fun thing for her.  I also thought they wouldn't take much time, but that was four months ago.

1 comment:

Thomas (& Laura) Hodge said...

Fuzzy Cupcakes. Very Cool. Opens up a world of ideas . . . fuzzy cds, fuzzy rosary, fuzzy . . .
xoxo