Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Day Gifting and Explanation to Previous Post

I gotta say, I'm really loving Shutterfly.  Ever since Salamander was born, it's become more important for us to have physical prints AND convenience.  When I was looking for a birth announcement to send (it turned out super cute) I recalled my cousin's recent announcement came from Shutterfly, so I checked it out.  Not only did I get announcements for everyone at a good price, great quality, and fast turn around, but I was rewarded with fifty free prints to boot.  For the price of shipping I got fifty 4x6 prints in matte, which is by far my favorite part of the whole deal.  I usually hate glossy prints for my own collections.  

So, while I normally am not one to give free advertising (I did get a bonus of $10 off my next order as incentive to post the image above) when I love a service, I'm not shy about spreading the word.  (Just ask any of my friends or family about bogs boots and they'll tell you.)  

Hit these guys up if you need photos printed, cute announcements or invites made, custom address labels, custom mother's day (etc.) gifts.  I've done all of that with these guys in only four months! Phew!

2 comments:

pulley-whipped said...

don't see any pics... ?

ShanaRose said...

The card on the previous post is an example of one of the cards I made, it has three pics on the front.

Should I post one here, for fun-sake?