This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Serendipitous and Absurd

In thinking about baby steps this morning I noticed that I have developed more patience and ability to cheer myself onward toward my goals.  I'm getting better at holding the thought of what's next in the foreground of my mind and not thinking that all the other goals have fallen off the cliff.  They're in the background, some goals are on deck, some are birds waiting to take flight in the unknown future. 

I see that I am the same person.  It's another intensely personal anniversary for me.  I'm happy to see that I'm still the same scared, courageous, crazy, sane, wild person I was a year ago.

1 comment:

Hadj said...

I am glad to see you too. All the goals that fell of the cliff have a line tied to them. They can be yanked up when ready use.