Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wednesday Night Sketch

My hair smells like woodsmoke and the house is silent save for the high wheeze of my computer fan.  Respite from interaction is mine right now, and it is sweet, even though I have had much solitude in the last several months.  Just when I feel that I am getting a grip on some kind of satisfactory routine something changes and I have to move all the pieces and parts that comprise daily living around again.  I may eventually find that I simply must give up one or two of my goals because of time.  I may eventually find that it is somehow better for me to read only one book at a time instead of four.  Some day, I may want to go faster in one direction rather than feel I am a glacial human being, cutting a wide swath ever so slowly.

No comments: