Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Action Sketch

In the last week I have met the first three women that I may befriend out here.  I have (with Hadj's help) designed, cut, and passed out "business cards" for my non-entity "business."  I have gone on interviews for two different jobs, landed and begun one of those jobs.  I visited a new doctor.  I drove to Portland - for a three day, two night stay - and back.  I went out determined to get drunk and flirt.  I drew a map on my hand and found out I had North where East should have been.  I reacquainted myself with the stellar locations of Orion, the Big Dipper, Mars, and Cassiopeia.  My garden is not as tended as I'd like.  My writing is unwoven.  I do not do yoga as regularly as I wish to.  One thing changes and it all changes, but I am learning the lessons of who I will become.  I am more capable of accepting now, than ever before, that I am a spiritual being having a physical existence. 

No comments: