Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Friday, November 27, 2009

"Paprika Chicken Macaroni"

Today I took a large chunk out of the unpacking by making sense of the kitchen. Hadj keeps remarking at the sight of the floor and I'm smiling at the rows of grain filled jars. I'm excited and full of ideas. I also keep telling myself that making sense of my home is the first priority. So without further ado or prior segue I present tonight's "what's in the fridge?" recipe

"Paprika Chicken Macaroni"
3 C macaroni - cooked and strained
2 C boiled chicken - shredded and warmed
1 C cheddar cheese - chopped
1/3 C cauliflower - coarsely chopped then steamed to fork tender
5 cloves of garlic - minced
2 TBS paprika
1 1/2 TBS red chili pepper flakes
Salt & Pepper to taste

In a large skillet combine ingredients. Stir gently. Cover with a lid to melt cheese.

Spicy delicious cheesy nom nom cooked in a kitchen sans range or oven. I feel bad ass. And sleepy.

No comments: