This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Every Moment Someone is Blessed

every moment
someone is blessed
a tree sprouts
an angel flies
even a monster
leaps with delight

stanza 3/5::Ghazal 2132::"Rumi, Fountain of Fire"::translated by Nader Khalili

I have been cultivating my belief muscles. I know of a button inside me that is green and has nicely designed lettering on it that reads, "I Believe." I have been cultivating many simple beliefs, which would before have lingered in the questions or hopes section of my mind had I not found this button. When I wonder if I'm feeling something I push the button and my wonder turns into something sure. When I wonder if I can do something I push the button and then I'm doing it, and having a helluva a lot of fun too. In this vein, I have been consciously believing that where I want to send energy I can, despite oceans, ignorance, or disbelief.

If you thought of me yesterday, and wondered if I was wishing you only the best from now until forever, you were right on. I was doing just that. Know it, and be at peace.

2 comments:

Hadj said...

I believe you!

{<].

Devyn said...

I do too. And I wish nothing less for you.