Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Tide Me Over

There's another thunderstorm rolling in over Lake Michigan, come to turn our grasses and flowers greener and lusher. I have mantras in my skull reminding me that I am good and deserve every bit of happiness and love I can find. I have images of the skeleton woman from Women Who Run floating in the lake of my imagination. Her gruesome fate in the frozen water revived by a man who accidentally found her. The way he saved her and the way she scared him and the way she brought him back to life too. It's all cycles, love, and fast moving energy around here and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. My life has turned the most exciting corner.

Read more about Skeleton Women here. Thanks to Spiritual Emergency for posting it.

1 comment:

Devyn said...

You are and you do.