Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Famished

I look pretty enough to eat despite the wet hot blanket on the city. I'm holding myself in his heart, hands, and root while I encourage my energy to flow. Breathing is my focus along with hourly stretches, helping me remember to accept more life from the universe that offers it. I work hard so I can go home and scrub off the needless layers I let collect on me in the weeks since he's been gone. I've had fun, but it's time for more meaning.

Yes my brain is spinning and yes it feels tiresome and embarrassing to be so intense in a world so full of soft zombie soldiers and yes when I forget to open up the embarrassment colors everything. But I didn't get so strong by accident and getting back to center will be fun and honorable work. All of this he helps me remember and for that I will always thank, need, want, hold, and love him. Oh yes yes yes such ecstatic love for him.

I am a free animal housed in his heart. Hah!
Within every woman there is a wild and natural creature, a powerful force, filled with good instincts, passionate creativity, and ageless knowing. Her name is Wild Woman, but she is an endangered species. Though the gifts of the wildish nature come to us at birth, society's attempt to "civilize" us into rigid roles has plundered this treasure, and muffled the deep, life-giving messages of our own souls. Without Wild Woman, we become over-domesticated, fearful, uncreative, trapped.
-Women Who Run with the Wolves

And now for the weekly Rob: Aquarius Horoscope for the week of June 24, 2009
Here's a preview of the accomplishments I expect you to complete in the next four weeks. Number of karmic debts paid off and canceled: 1. Number of bad habits replaced with good habits: 2. Number of holes blasted in your theory about why you can't do more of what you love to do: 300. Number of "necessities" lost that turn out not to be necessities: 1. Number of psychic wounds successfully medicated: 1. Number of confusing messes that evolve into interesting opportunities: 2. Number of romantic obstructions eliminated: 1 and a half.

No comments: