Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Whatever I Wanted

we are dancing

My head tilted
down to right
shoulder
nipple
shirt bunched on
left hip
hung off
sweaty collar
I finally looked up

Your brown eyes
waited openly
whatever came
whatever you wanted
I straightened up
courage
shot to my nostrils my throat
slackened down.
I stepped to you, because I am
either bold or fearing.



My courage learns its way to center

Right hip towards opposite
Your cheek bones long and
filling the hollows down to your
Naval. I wanted.

What a difference just to look at you.
Shoulders squared to one another
And pelvis I imagined slicking
over
and under

I am not afraid of my own power.
I am afraid of how I will use it.

2 comments:

Veigh Veronica said...

That is amazingly good. (:

ShanaRose said...

Thank you