Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Monday, May 5, 2008

Us Women

Spring finally. Ah, happy sigh.
Had a weekend of wanting to cultivate my heart openness. Fire. Power. I meditate and try watching shadows of fear as they cast over my desires.

The kind of woman I want to be stands tall with squared shoulders, unburdened by the stress of betraying monotony.
The kind of woman I want to be is dressed in pin-up clothes, greaser overalls, stylized sexualities of many eras.
The kind of woman I want to be is all hips, ass, cunt, tits and not an ounce of fear. The kind of woman I want to be says "No." and doesn't feel compelled to say why. She doesn't raise her eyebrows to soften things, she doesn't raise her voice when she is not asking a question.

I am strong.
Free.
The kind of woman I want to be.

No comments: