Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Epic Cunts

I love reading the Overeducated Nympho. She is smart, sexy and uses phrases like "more hair on his kiwis". She fucking rules.

I'm learning to be nicer to myself. One thing I've noticed is that I can accomplish anything I want to accomplish, but I often don't because I think it should take less time than it is taking me. This month is a good month to relearn the "slow and steady wins the race" moral. I could lapse into habitual comparisons of myself to herself. But I will consciously avoid that, knowing it will only ruin my perfectly nice night and discourage me. She may be a great many things I am not. I may be many things she isn't. Somethings we do have in common will stand though and I can use that knowledge to propel me rather than drown myself in comparisons of perceived success and longer legs.

We have epic cunts in common. We use our cunt power for good and not evil. We use our cunt love for fun and not harm. We will both grow up to be goddesses.

1 comment:

Danny said...

I totally agree this is the month for slow and steady.