Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Friday, March 7, 2008

Letter to Zem Chance

Hi Sweetie,
I'm in love again. Ha ha, you should laugh at me. And then rejoice with me in the warm strong feelings of love that wash us over and make us feel proud to be alive again. I want to tattoo evolutionary epics on my body. I want to write poems about transience and graffiti. I want to skip around the block of this often stupid place.
It's so good to have someone dominate me again. It's so good to have an exchange of ideas that makes me feel alive and not exasperated or sad.
I only met him last night. So, obviously, it is not actually the kind of Love that one grows over time and people call "real", but love it is, nevertheless, wouldn't you agree? I know you know what I'm saying.
There are probably as many levels of love as there are levels in Dante's inferno.
I love you too.
I miss you, doll, let's start playing phone tag until we're tired and collapse giggling on the lawn of an actual conversation.
Kisses all over
all over
smothering your skin with moisture
kisses on you,
Shana


Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings. Not all things are blest, but the seeds of all things are blest. The blessing is in the seed. -Muriel Rukeyser

No comments: