This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Windchill Factor

The weather went from glorious pre-spring preview over the weekend to brass-bra, diamond cutting, cold again this week. Dang-it-all!!! >:(

I simply cannot wake up in the morning when I'm waddling over slippery footprints frozen into ice in my cold hard boots, three layers of clothing, and fogged up movie star sunglasses (to make sure no skin shows). It takes something like 4 hours before I feel even remotely up to the tasks before me.

The last week or so I've almost completely fallen off the exercise band wagon and have been opting for going home to veg out, knit, and read anarchist materials. I'm going to continue doing that until motivation strikes me or it warms the F up.

And the great thing is, I'm totally ok with it. Yay!

2 comments:

kate said...

hey! i'm all for veging out and knitting! when i'm on the nroad again, i'll hobo on by and we'll have a knit fest!

Laura said...

You can ease back into excercise...don't be so hard on yourself.

And it's bitch-ass cold!