Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Monday, February 11, 2008

Qld, Austrailia

So, Qld stands for Queensland, a south eastern state in Australia and that's where Ipswich is. Petersham is in New South Wales, the directly state south of Qld. All this and more according to Googleit.

It's earlier than normal for bed for me, but starting last night I have a strange and slightly smelly mucous at the back of my throat and sinuses so I'm going to listen to my body when it tells me, "tired."

If any of you magic herbal shamans reading this know of provisions for possible coming sinus infections, please do let me know as I am too tired to Googleit right now. Thanks and Love,
Shana

2 comments:

Danny said...

I'm back in Chicago. I hope you feel better so we can hang out!

Tara said...

If it's still just coming on, drink peppermint tea and eat raw garlic (in pesto! yummy!).