This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Friday, October 19, 2007

Time: granted

It's official, I have only 1 job again. Wishbone called to tell me the restaurant is going to be closed until December 1st due to catastrophic renovations required because of a snafu with the parking structure on the building's roof.

I'll be ok. Like Devyn says (and the Marines, I guess), I'll adapt and overcome. And besides, I've been complaining about not having any time. Now, I'll simply switch my kvetch to not having any money.

Hooray!
For a Jew without a kvetch is like a Christmas without Chinese food and movie theaters.

6 comments:

pulley-whipped said...

forgive my ignorance but what exactly does kvetch mean? is it like agitation?

aka Shasta said...

From Wikipedia:
Kvetch is a word of Yiddish origin, literally meaning "to squeeze", but idiomatically meaning, roughly, "to complain."

Zem Chance said...

May I reiterate, shana rose, that I love you? this much *holds arms apart very far*

aka Shasta said...

of course you may ;) MUAH!

Hobo Stripper said...

There's always webcam shows and selling used panties on ebanned.com. :)

aka Shasta said...

exxxellent (scratches imaginary beard)...