Pages

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

skeet! skeet!

o-oh-ooh...Ok! *boosh!!*

Ah, oh. MMMmmmm, yeea-a-a-ahh-h...
there it is. Yesss. Oh geez, oop*!


{blew my load}

Labor day weekend past. Summer effectively over for all the white pants wearers of the world (pshaw). Kids back in school. Oprah show being taped again. It's September, people. Wow.

Roommates: nil
Shana: 1 (+ cat)

Had a quick vision of a dream for the future last night while on the roof, stoned and horny. The quick visions are the most annoying ones actually, because they're nearly identical to whims but could lead to reality should I actually slow and think them through.

Vacations to hope/plan for/think about in the order in which they've been presented to me:
Minneapolis
Portland
Philly
Hawaii (which island, grasshoppah?)
Toronto
Burning Man '08


I need processing time.

1 comment:

Zem Chance said...

I need to go to Hawaii, too. Clarissa's there. Therefore, if you should happen upon any 2-person travel deal, you should let me know.
:o)
miss you! Let's talk soon!